What benefit is a guarantee if nobody knows about it? Not only does a guarantee show confidence in your products and offer peace of mind to customers, but it may also give potential customers added incentive to purchase your product over another. A guarantee can be printed as a standalone certificate, added to a label, or included on all types of business signage, flyers, business stationery, receipts, marketing materials, website, email signatures, product packaging, yellow pages ad, and more.
Sidenote: >> Take a look at Plum Grove's Guarantee as an example!
Here are a few tips when promoting a guarantee:
- Compare your guarantee to your competition. If your competitors don't offer a guarantee, this is an extra reason to promote your guarantee heavily.
- Create a unique tagline or slogan that focuses on your company's strengths, such as: "Hassle-Free Returns" or "Receive your lunch order within 30 minutes or it's free." We focused on Plum Grove's strengths with the tagline: "Printing, Marketing & Promotional Products with Powerful Execution"
- Clearly explain your guarantee terms. For example: "We provide a hassle-free, money-back guarantee within 30 days of purchase."
- Test your guarantee with a small target audience. If you're nervous about implementing it, test the results again.
- Once you are 100% sure that you can accomplish everything outlined in the guarantee -- launch it!!
If you'd like creative ideas on how to spread the word about your guarantee, we'd love to help. Give us a call today at 847.882.4020 or drop me a note.
Do you have a company guarantee? What is your slogan or tagline?
Peter "The Printer" Lineal
2160 Stonington Avenue
Hoffman Estates, IL 60169
Ph: 847.882.4020 Ext: 133
Printing, Marketing & Promotional Products with Powerful Execution.