Just because a customer buys from you a few times doesn't mean they'll immediately think of or even remember your business again the next time they need the kinds of products you sell.
Here are a few ways to increase front-of-mind awareness for your company in the minds of consumers:
- Educate your audience about the ways your products are better than the competition. Consider creating a comparison chart to make the differences stand out in people's minds.
Quick Tip: See a clever sample of a comparison chart here.
- Send thank yous for past purchases, and offer future discounts or coupons that are too good to ignore. For example, one might read: "Use this coupon anytime during December to receive 50% off any single item!"
- Encourage customers to reorder supplies before they run out. A reorder form placed near the bottom of each package you ship is one way to accomplish this. Periodic email reminders and promos based on past order history are another.
- Provide knowledgeable tips, tricks, and other industry-related information in a newsletter or periodic mailer that will leave recipients asking for more.
- Invite customers to open-house celebrations, hands-on training classes, or exclusive customer appreciation events.
Quick Tip: The more you brand your in-house events, the better chances you have of staying at the forefront in the mind of your consumer.
- Create a customer loyalty program that rewards visitors for repeat purchases.
- Offer promotions or giveaway contests that spark interest in the products and services you sell.
Thanks for reading,
Peter "The Printer" Lineal
2160 Stonington Avenue
Hoffman Estates, IL 60169
Ph: 847.882.4020 Ext: 133
Printing, Marketing & Promotional Products with Powerful Execution.