- Provide a no-hassle satisfaction guarantee...and stand behind it.
- Offer a longer or more inclusive warranty than your competition does. This will show customers how committed you are to your products.
- Post customer reviews and testimonials to encourage readers to see what others are saying about your products and services.
- Offer a risk-free evaluation of your products to allow customers to experience your outstanding products and customer support firsthand.
- Create a customer referral program that encourages and rewards customers to do the selling for you.
- Distribute professional marketing materials such as letterhead, envelopes, business cards, brochures, flyers, and product catalogs.
- Use only high-resolution, quality images. If an image isn't up to par, don't use it.
- Include your contact information on all materials, including your physical address, phone numbers, and email address. This will show customers you are easily accessible.
- Choose words carefully when marketing your products. Instead of using the word "quality," use words that imply quality, such as "premium." Instead of "inexpensive," use the word "value."
Wednesday, April 18, 2012
Tips to Convey Quality
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment